FEE STRUCTURE AS OF JANUARY 2016
Leasing Fee- S775.00 +GST Includes the following:
- All advertising including Photographs and comprehensive description for up to 2 months:
- Powerproperties.net web site
- Rentfaster.ca web site
- Rentspot.com web site
- RentCalgary.com web site
- Rentza.ca web site
- Zumper.com web site
- Padmapper.com website
- Pre-screening calls from prospective Tenants before showing the property
- Showing the property
- Taking the first month's rent as a rental deposit
- Preparing the Application to Lease
- Checking the landlord reference
- Confirming the employment
- Obtaining a credit report
- Preparing the formal lease and getting it signed before move in
- Completing a move in inspection report in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act
- Taking a complete video of the interior and exterior of the home
- Recoding the locks to our master key upon tenant move in
- Commission to our leasing agents
- Out of Calgary properties will be charged mileage for every visit, including inspections.
Management Fee - 12% of the Monthly Rent Includes the Following:
- Collecting the monthly rent and depositing it into our audited trust account
- Follow up on delinquent rents if required
- Responding to maintenance requests from the tenants and owners
- Maintaining a 24-7 emergency response system
- Paying on your behalf any costs incurred for the maintenance of the property.
- Preparing monthly financial reports on the property and emailing them to the owner at the end of each month
- Electronically sending the net proceeds of the property to the owner's bank account between the 20-25th of the current month.
- Carrying out formal inspections of the property two months after a new tenant and annually for existing tents with copies sent to the owner.
- Responding to owner and tenant concerns.
Lease Renewal Fee- $135.00
- Establish current market rental value
- Send out appropriate letters to Owner and Tenant
- Prepare lease renewal document and get it signed by tenant.
Non-resident fees vary depending on complexity of your income tax circumstances, but the base fee covers:
- Prepare and file NR-6
- Prepare and file NR-4
- File and seek approval of the budget with Revenue Canada
- Administer monthly deductions and remittance to Revenue Canada
- Each additional property is $75/year
- Filing and preparation of your individual income tax return (optional) $225